[LUAU] Recovery disc.

David and Max Buddy at Mail-me.com
Mon Jan 4 23:30:38 PST 1999

Just wondering how to make a "Recovery Disc" for my linux box so that in
case when I need to format my box, I can just put the "Recovery disc" into
the CD drive and restore everything.  The idea is pretty much like the
Recovery disc that comes with the PCs we can buy nowadays.

I'm thinking about creating an iso image file for the hard drive and then
burn it to a CD.  I know 'mkisofs' can do the job of creating the image
file.  But how can I make it bootable so that I can restore the image back
to a clean partition?  Any pointers on how to do that?  Anybody tried to do
this before?

-Max