[LUAU] SuSE install directions

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jan 4 22:19:42 PST 1999

Aloha again,
  I'm in the process of downloading SuSE from their FTP site; just thought I'd give it a try.  I was going to go to the next meeting (I felt I should show up, as y'all have been so patient with all my questions of late), but I think it's on the 19th, and I have to work an evewatch on that day.  Anyway, one last question - does anyone know of an easy way to explain SuSE installation?  A website, for example?

                                                            Thanks in advance,

                                                                   Bud Jones