[LUAU] Linux Newsgroups

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Feb 28 14:02:20 PST 1999

Recently, I sent a message concerning Korean Linux
in the hopes someone might have some knowledge in the
area. Of course, I had posted messages to all the
pertinent newsgroups.

After a few days of off and on emails, I was able
to enable the Alzza 5.2 for inputting Hangul Characters.
This strengthens my belief that the Linux community provides
excellent support to Linux users. Of course, this support is
only effective when I have read all the available man pages,
HOW-TOs, FAQs, etc. Often, all I need is direction to a
particular FAQ.

Due to a language hindrance, I could not rely on reading FAQs
and the like. And instead, I focused on fellow Linux users in
Asia and met with success!

Linux World Domination!

Steve
--