[LUAU] Organization...

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Thu Feb 25 01:39:09 PST 1999

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:53:44 -1000 (HST) Chris Wong
<wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu> writes:
>Well... nobody, save Rob commented.

Bring out other topics to comment on....

>What does that mean?
>I don't have a clue... It's disturbing.... silence is disturbing.

Could it be everyone maybe busy [finals, Y2K projects, etc]?

>Aiiieeeee....

Understandable....

>But seriously, because of the lack of commentary, I don't think it's
going
>to work. Nobody will help out because...... nobody cares? Or something
>like that.

Give it time to gel in their minds [throw tidbits of your ideas on
various projects]...

>Not to goad you into responding... but it is rather distrubing that we
>can't get coorodinated... even when we try.

we can, once I finish my final, finish installing 50 print servsers, 700
NT ws,  do
some y2k, & fill out 5 more resumes, I should have some time :-)

Seriously Chris between some excuses I gave & tax time the only topic
[really]
is your helping Jason

Suggestion, list a topic [projic] every other day and solicit comments
[get the
juices flowing...  ;-) ].

John

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net