[LUAU] Organization...

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 24 21:31:43 PST 1999

Re:To Do List

I thought of one area that I volunteer to work in.
It would be a Member Contributions "page" at the LUAU "site".
Could include:
"Example" XF86Config sections for different cards, monitors, laptops.
Configuration "examples" (bashrc, kderc, wmrc, etc..).
Maybe even scripts written by members.
Other custom files that may benefit others.
Linux Success Stories with hardware  installation or software configuration.
Home Grown and Rolled software packages.
This "page" could be large or small depending on  member contributions.

Members send whatever to me. I put it in HTML or place it in a ftp directory.

Comments?

Steve

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net