[LUAU] Organization...

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Wed Feb 24 14:17:42 PST 1999

Chris,
	a while back I suggested making sub groups for people to help work in, Web
Page, Media, Projects, ect. I never received any response either, so don't
feel to bad. It was suggested before and no one wanted or had the time to
get involved, so I don't think that another person making the same
suggestion is going to have any better results.
									Zach