[LUAU] rrsmpcd 0.12 compile problems

Glen Nakamura glen.nakamura at usa.net
Tue Feb 23 22:53:07 PST 1999

George Toft wrote:
> Well, I looked in /usr/include/sys/time.h and there
> is no FD_ZERO or FD_ anything.  Can you explain how
> adding this include cleared the undefined reference?
>
> George
> --

The libc5 headers are very dependent on the kernel headers.  I think
/usr/include/sys/time.h includes /usr/include/linux/time.h which is the
file that defines FD_ZERO and its relatives.

Regarding the missing include problem in rrsmpcd version 0.12:
Michael Hasse reported the problem to me a few weeks back.  I added the
change to the source code, but I haven't gotten around to making another
release yet.

- glen
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net