[LUAU] Sendmail Strangeness

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 23 14:42:48 PST 1999

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 bbraun at sparcy.synack.net wrote:

> On Tuesday, Feb 1999 at 14:46:6 The Tuba God wrote:
>
>   Arg.  Yet another hath strayed from the One True Path.
>
>  | Any ideas?  We're running Sendmail 8.9.3/8.9.3/Debian/GNU (installed as a
>  | package for Debian, so we didn't compile it ourselves)

I run it on a LAN... no problems with it.... I'm stumped. Any logs?

>  Trust no one.  They are out to get you.  Take this to the extreme
>  and you have what I've done.  Your own distribution.  Or even further and
>  lock yourself in a bombshelter under neath the rockies...

I'd just say go back to paper and ink. Probably quill... and make your own
ink otherwise you don't know what the ink of other's will do to you.

>  Are you using the RBL?  You have a weird one dude.

That's about all I can think of.

You might want to give an url to the sendmail.cf file if it isn't too much
of a security risk.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net