[LUAU] RE: Dead link?

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Sat Feb 13 10:05:23 PST 1999

The current best way to access Road Runner from an un-supported operating
system is with the code available from the site below.  I would be
interested in talking with "The firewall appliance company" if they are
willing to install this on their system. I could probably help them find
more customers for the product.  I'd appreciate it if you could provide me a
contact.

-Doug-
Doug Stanfield             Oceanic Cable
Data Networking Manager    200 Akamainui St.
dougs at oceanic.com          Mililani, HI  96789

<Glen Nakamura wrote on 12/9/98>
I have released a new version of rrsmpcd (login client for road runner
cable modems).  Version 0.12 includes changes from Al Youngwerth to fix
client status requests.

The source code is available at:
ftp://www.3rd-vertical.net/rrsmpcd/

Binaries (glibc2 only) for ix86 and alpha processors at:
ftp://www.3rd-vertical.net/rrsmpcd/binaries/

- glen

    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net
  /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/  LUAU - Linux Users Anonymous - Hawaii