[LUAU] [ANNOUNCE] Feburary 1999 Meeting

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 10 10:54:01 PST 1999

                         __   __  __________  __
                        / /  / / / / __  / / / /
                       / /__/ /_/ / /_/ / /_/ /
                      /____/\____/_/ /_/\____/

                        Linux Users Anonymous

             The Feburary 1999 LUAU general meeting will be:

             Date:     Tuesday, Feburary 16, 1999
             Time:     6:00pm ~ 9:00pm
             Place:    Manoa Innovation Center
			(Conference Room 2nd Floor)

Agenda:
	o Linux in the Enterprise
          Linux has become a major player in the corporate world, so much
          even in the last past month that maybe we should cover some of
          the impact it is having.  Some topics may include Linux/Unix
          operating as a Primary Domain Controller (I need somebody w/
          experience talking about that), VPN's, Databases and whatnot.
          THIS IS NOT MY AREA OF EXPERTISE! So somebody can e-mail me with
          something to help me with or actually (gasp) volunteer to talk.

        o Linux Router Project
          Hopefully we'll have a volunteer to either demonstrate or otherwise
          help me get through it.

        o Misc. Stuff
          Got to go through the boring stuff first.