[LUAU] Cheap 16 port hubs

Michael & Diana Hasse hassem001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 9 19:39:47 PST 1999

I hear ya, customer service?  Whats that.  Come over here and buy this
el-cheapo name brand computer fully loaded with Winblows98 and every
imaginable online service available.  Oh yeah, well throw in a bunch of
other useless programs along with it that you will never use but will take
up hard drive space.  Dont try to delete them as everything will stop
working and you will have to reload your computer from the "restore" CD to
get it working again.......

sorry, sometimes I rant.

Michael Hasse