[LUAU] Linux security website

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Sun Feb 7 11:11:46 PST 1999

Interesting is an _understatement_.

This is an excellent site that is chock full of great info.  There are
answers there to many of the questions I've seen posted on this mail list in
the last several months.  I strongly recommend everyone who has a Road
Runner connection visit, study, and _apply_ what they learn from this site.

And to top it off, he includes a great tool to generate ipfw configurations.
It almost couldn't be easier to get it right.

-Doug-