[LUAU] tcpdump style sniffer

bbraun at sparcy.synack.net bbraun at sparcy.synack.net
Sun Feb 7 10:41:34 PST 1999

sniffit is a fairly nice packet sniffer that will display the data
portion of packets in ascii.  Forget the URL, but it's easilly
searchable.

Rob

BTW, this is sent via an xterm on a MacIIci running OpenBSD connected
to the house lan via a proxy arping ppp connection to a linux pc,
and out to the net via an IP masquerading linux gateway with a dialup.
(Just got this working.  =)