[LUAU] IP accounting...

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:09:00 PST 1999

We're getting Internet connectivity to our office...

But... i realize it would be good to see who's using what traffic and how
much.

ipfwadm -A doesn't seem to do what I need... it only handles totals... and
it seems to require an individual entry into the firewall setup script.

Anybody have any other suggestions.. I guess I could just do an individual
IP address accounting policy. Anybody have any suggestions? I would like
as detailed an analysis as possible.

Before anybody gets any funny ideas... It's a 486/66 tho'.

:)

It'll only be running mail, VERY light web, and ip masq/firewalling.