[LUAU] Problems with ncurses

David & Max Buddy at Mail-me.com
Sat Apr 24 02:08:46 PDT 1999

>I just compiled your code and tested on the console, in an xterm and from a
>VT100 emulation telnet client.  It works properly in all three term windows
>for me under RH 5.1.  I did have trouble getting it to work at _all_ until
>I realized that running it as "test" was actually executing the bash builtin
>of the same name.  Running it as "./test" did the trick.

I still haven't got it to work under my xterm.  But anyway, I think as long
as the console and VT100 terminals can display the stuff, it's OK for me
already.  But one problem that's driving my nuts right now is that when I
tried to display color strings inside a Window, all the colored strings
remain black and white.  However it works fine without using Window.
(regular stdscr)  Still haven't figured out what's going one.

-Max

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net