[LUAU] New kernel

Kevin Brammer kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 14:36:53 PDT 1999

I tried modprobe, but no luck...  I looked in the /usr/src/linux/modules
directory, and it lists parport.o, parport_pc.o, and parport_probe.o

I tried loading (through modprobe) the parport, ppa, and imm modules, but
no luck.  When I load imm, my printer spits out a page though....is there
some conflict there?

I have a zip -> scanner -> printer daisy chain right now that worked fine
with the 2.0.36 kernel.

Anyone else using the 2.2.x kernel experience anything similar?

thanks,

Kevin

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net