[LUAU] hardware stress testing tools?

Griffith Feeney gfeeney at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 15 13:39:57 PDT 1999

Are there any Linux hardware stress testing tools? For a time, out of
ignorance, I had both simms and a dimm in my machine. The dimm is now out,
but I get occassional spontaneous reboots (no warning, just zap, and the
machine is rebooting) in both win95 and linux and occassional "illegal
operation" messages from various win95 programs that never gave them
before. I'd like to diagnose and replace whatever needs replacing.

--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net