[LUAU] Problems with Road Runner?

Mike Ballon calzonie at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 00:19:59 PDT 1999

Here in Wahiawa they keep changing our ip's from the 24.94 subnet to 204.210
(and back) but no major problems to discuss.  I was "dropped" once last week
at 3am but that was posted:

Wednesday 4/7, 2:00AM - 4:00AM All Road Runner services were unavailable due
to network maintenance affecting all areas.

Monday 3/29, 3:00AM - 3:30AM Road Runner service was unavailable due to
maintenance in the following areas: Schofield, Wahiawa, Haleiwa, Sunset,
Kahuku and surrounding areas.