[LUAU] Next meeting

mdarius at mail.iav.com mdarius at mail.iav.com
Fri Apr 9 00:55:51 PDT 1999

We've been holding the meetings at the Manoa Innovation Center..
(M.I.C.)

These are the directions from an earlier post...

.... SNIP...

Tuesday, January 19th at the MIC is a go [the room is arranged for
us]

Exact location is the Conference Room 2nd floor [above the
entrance] at 2800 Woodlawn Drive.

Directions to:

If coming from Leeward, North Shore,  Windward, or East Oahu
take the University exit and head straght up [mauka], pass the UH
university [on your right].
You will pass 4 RED LIGHTs; and at the 5th RED LIGHT you will
make a RIGHT  TURN [the intersection of Oahu St. {University flows
into Oahu} and East Manoa Road].
At the next RED LIGHT, you again make a RIGHT TURN [which puts
you on Wodlawn Drive].
The road bends left, and you will pass a shopping center [on your
left]. Use either the 2nd or 3rd entrance [on your left] after the
shopping center to enter the MIC [Manoa Innovation Center] parking
lot. If you are parking after 6PM, you can basically park anywhere
[using good judgement]; but before 6PM you will need to park in the
Guest/Visitors [Orange Marked] stalls by either entrance.
The meetings normally start around 6PM.

Since these meetings at the MIC deal with technology, and have
traditionally been advertised as PIZZA MEETINGS, we might
consider doing the same.  Their formula is simple, $6 for pizza &
soft drinks [for those who wish to partake]; otherwise the meetings
are free [and you are by no means expected {if you desire not to} to
engage in pizza & drinks].  The MIC is a great place for
discussions; and we can [with proper lead time] conduct
demonstrations, etc. for our group.

End of line.

Hope that helps. =)

From:           	Griffith Feeney <gfeeney at hawaii.edu>