[LUAU] LUAU Webpage [resend]

Scott J. Kramer sjk at lux.com
Tue Apr 6 05:23:11 PDT 1999

On Sun, 4-Apr-1999 @ 21:29, George Toft wrote:
> Subject: Re: [LUAU] LUAU Webpage [resend]

[...]

> How about a compromise - list our e-mail if we consent.
> (I consent).

Yup, that's fine with me.  All I want is the satisfaction of a false
sense of privacy. :-)

> Also, my new favorite past-time is forwarding spam e-mail
> to abuse at aol.com (or whomever), so I don't mind getting
> spam anymore.  So far, my efforts have allowed two spammers
> to get new ISP's - seems usa.net is particularly responsive
> to spam reports.

How 'bout I remail you all the spam that my filters catch so you can
forward it to abuse lists for me? :-)

-sjk

--
Scott J. Kramer					LUX Consulting Services
UNIX/Network Systems Consultant			P.O. Box 1487

PGP Key fingerprint =  BB 84 51 87 41 9C E0 46  B4 54 EA 11 A5 18 34 71
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net