[LUAU] LUAU Webpage [resend]

Scott J. Kramer sjk at lux.com
Sun Apr 4 19:01:48 PDT 1999

On Sun, 4-Apr-1999 @ 14:49, George Toft wrote:
> Subject: Re: [LUAU] LUAU Webpage [resend]
> > Mike Ballon wrote:
> >
> > I finished my "entry" for the new LUAU webpage, take a
> > look (use lynx too) and see what you think.
> >
> > http://www.hoku.net/luau
> >

> I just reviewd our web page, and I think the members names
> should be on the page.  [...]

No.  In fact, I don't like it that my e-mail address has been listed
on http://www.hoku.net/members.html without my consent.  Don't folks
know that spam spiders are on the constant prowl for those?

If you must do this, please masquerade e-mail addresses with something
as simple as "username at hostname" to put some level of inhibition on
address scavengers.

-sjk

--
Scott J. Kramer					LUX Consulting Services
UNIX/Network Systems Consultant			P.O. Box 1487

PGP Key fingerprint =  BB 84 51 87 41 9C E0 46  B4 54 EA 11 A5 18 34 71
--
    / /  / / / / __  / / / /  Home Page: http://luau.hi.net