[LUAU] RR speed.

David and Max Buddy at Mail-me.com
Sun Nov 29 17:43:02 PST 1998

Anybody noticed any RR speed downgrade lately?  I used to be able to
connect to my news server (news.supernews.com) smoothly without any speed
problems.  But now, I can't even update my news headers sucessfully due to
the "operation time out" error.  Also, I've been having speed problems
listening to some real audio sites at Hong Kong that I used to visit daily
without any problem.

Anybody has the same problems? or just me?

I know I'm not supposed to talk about this on this list, but since some
people here are also using RR, so I thought I would bring this up to see if
anybody is having the same problem.  Sorry for any inconviences.

-Max