[LUAU] Re: Luau homepage / mailing list.

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Sun Nov 29 17:44:58 PST 1998

I think that the problem of hosting the site and the mailing list has been
solved. Jack Morgan said hi.net can host the site and the mailing list. I
think Chris said that he let us use the domain name luau.org for this
purpose. As soon as Chris gets everything settled with the domain name Jack
said he can host the site at hi.net with the domain luau.org The website is
currently up at http://luau.hi.net notice that there is no www in the front.
I think that hi.net is a good place for the web site and the mailing list.
							Zach