[LUAU] Re: Luau homepage / mailing list.

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Fri Nov 27 21:44:50 PST 1998

If no one else can, I think Damien High School would give us space on a
box there that has space, power and usually a good connection via Maui and
Oceanic.  The oceanic link is not that stable though. :-(

Let me know if this is the best option for people

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."