[LUAU] 5 1/4" boot disk

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 29 19:33:29 PST 1998

Dont' really think you could, the kernel and the boot image are very
large.  Personally I think it would be easier to just swap in and then out
the 3 1/3 drive to do the install, just like I tend to do with the cdrom.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."