[LUAU] luau.hi.net unreachable

George Toft toftd001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 15:42:02 PST 1998

Michael & Diana Hasse wrote:

> Its funny George;
> I just got an e-Mail bounced back to me that I mailed on 11-4-98 saying
> unknown user.  What a shock almost 2 months to bounce an e-mail, starting to
> sound likt the US Post Office  :-0.
> Michael Hasse

I asked on the SuSE list how this could happen, and each
answer was the mail server somewhere along the line didn't
flush its queue.  Since the mails that were delayed (for
me) went to California, UH, the LUAU list, and Outrigger
Hotels, the common denominator seems to be Oceanic.
Am I off here?

George