[LUAU] Email Address for Oceanic RR Wanted

George Toft toftd001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 28 07:36:14 PST 1998

David and Max wrote:

> >oops sorry.. they changed the link.. they don't have an email address
> >anymore..
> >
> >Technical Support Form
> >
> >PLEASE NOTE: We are working on adding an online support system to further
> >help you find answers to your Road Runner questions. In the meantime, please
> >use the following four channels
> >
> >uncola
>
> Yes.......no email support's address anymore.  That really makes me wonder
> if they are still going to offer any Email support in the future.......it
> would be good to have it.
>
> -Max

My experience with their e-mail support was dismal at best -
they
either gave me bad information, responded four days after I
sent it,
or ignored me completely.  I guess they realized e-mail
support was
not serving the customers, and they want us to call them.
The
last time I called (after the e-mail support page was
removed), the
Oceanic rep took my name & number, and about 30 minutes
later, a
Road Runner tech called me (on a Sunday).  That's customer
service!

George
--
Ever wonder why a quart of spring water costs more
than a gallon of gasoline?