[LUAU] RE: Luau homepage / mailing list.

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Sun Dec 27 15:12:07 PST 1998

I think that the question of hosting the site and the mailing list has
pretty much been settled. It is at luau.hi.net and once Chris gets the
domain name stuff straightened out, the intent was to make it luau.org,
Chris correct me if I am wrong. I am pretty sure that we can keep it hosted
at hi.net for as long as we want, Jack Morgan please correct me if I am
wrong.

	I think that there may be some late info about the web site hosting and
mailing list, that is why I am sending this to the group, to clarify where
the web page is at, http://luau.hi.net
							Zach