[LUAU] Now what do I do???

HawaiiBuc hawaiibuc at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 24 00:16:23 PST 1998

Steve,
  When I tried to use XF86setup, I got the following error message:

+++++

The VGA16 server is required when using this program to set the initial
configuration

+++++

Also, I noticed that after an unsuccessful attempt to load Xwindows, there
was a line indicating that none of the configured items could be found.
That's probably not a good thing.
  After not being aboe to run XF86Setup, I tried xf86config.  The only
setting I wasn't sure of was the RAMDAC setting - I selected 'normal' on
that one.

Bud Jones