[LUAU] Sendmail

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Sun Dec 20 19:53:35 PST 1998

Ok, I have a stupid problem, which I have been trying to solve with a couple
of members offline, but I am still stuck. What I want to know is what do I
have to do to send mail to an account on the same computer. I installed
RedHat 5.2 and if I login as root (just an example) and I try to send mail
to an account on the same computer, say ztaylor, the mail never reaches the
destination. I have tried addressing it to ztaylor at 192.168.1.1 and
ztaylor at zach.zach.org (The ip and domain name are made up since it is not
connected to the outside.) After the install what do I need to do to be able
to send mail to another user account on the same computer.

PS. when I do "mailq" it shows all the messages I have in the queue, like
they are not making it out.								Zach