[LUAU] Virtual hosting

Chris Wong wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 19 10:44:09 PST 1998

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Yagyu Retsin wrote:

> I want to create a virtual host
>
> 	me.mycomputer.net
>
> Mycomputer is up and working. I ONLY want to have some web pages hung.
> What files and command lines are required to accomplish this ?

Need to recompile your kernel for Network Aliasing, IP aliasising.

I think that's it. You need to run ifconfig more times to support it.

/sbin/ifconfig eth0:0 ${IPADDR} netmask ${NETMASK} broadcast ${BROADCAST}

Umm.. Apache has virtual hosting. Examine the httpd.conf file under the
<VirtualHost> directive.

Email the list if you have more questions... or me personally.