[LUAU] SuSE CD's

Jeffery Wong jmwong at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 19 02:08:03 PST 1998

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, George Toft wrote:

> Where can I meet people to give away SuSE CD's?
> I'll be at Leeward Saturday 7:30am - 6pm, Monday 10am - 5pm,
> and Tuesday 10am - 5 pm.  I'll meet anyone downtown on
> Thursday.

Okay, I misread this, I thought that you would be at Leeward only on Sat.
Could you swing by LCC on Tuesday and drop off a dozen or so of the CD's?
I should be working in BS109A from 9am - 5 pm.  (Same building as the
previous Luau meetings, but on the other side.  If I'm not in, just leave
it for me with whoever is there.  Thank you.

Jeff