[LUAU] Reading Mail w/ Netscape

John W Christian jwchris at juno.com
Tue Dec 15 07:53:55 PST 1998

George,

The only way I have seen that happen is with Outlook Express in
IE4....... :-(

What it basically involves is being logged into one account [orginally
the
Permament Account] setup as default [the default will mail out all email
with your default email address {no matter which acct you are logged
into}; and then list the other four accounts [with UIDs, Passwords, &
Server names { & you can list non-RR accts in most cases (that will
accept Internet connections) } ].
I am unaware of any application [except Outlook 98] that is designed to
perform so....

John