Fw: Fw: [LUAU] sendmail relay

dave dave at bu.wedontsuck.com
Wed Dec 9 09:45:36 PST 1998

>On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, dave wrote:
> > i am not sure if i understand the question.  i have an intranet
>and a
> > firewall.  i have an mx record pointing to the firewall then the
>firewall
> > has an mx record pointing to an internal Exchange 5.0 NT Server.
>is this
> > what you are talking about?
>
>Actually.. that sounds like it would work better. Heh.
>Do you have control of DNS?

actually no, i dont even have a real domain name, i just have an mx record
from my provider which points to my linux box which looks to an internal
server for dns, which has an MX record to another internal server.

so i do control my own intranet dns. :)  but its all fake, from the fake
class C, to my domain name which i made up, to ipmasq through two linux
boxes.

side note, has anyone messed with raid in linux.  i tried to set it up a
long time ago but got frustrated and quit.  just recently i setup a couple
of linux boxes with raid0, it really wasnt that difficult.