[LUAU] sendmail relay

George Toft toftd001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 8 23:18:57 PST 1998

Keith Leong wrote:

> Has anyone used sendmail as a relay to relay mail into another server on your
> private lan?

Yes.  However, I have a slight configuration problem.  I can send
from hawaii.gtoft.dyn.ml.org to oahu.gtoft.dyn.ml.org and I
can send from oahu.gtoft.dyn.ml.org to hawaii..gtoft.dyn.ml.org,
and I can send from hawaii..gtoft.dyn.ml.org to anywhere on the
Internet, but any mail addressed to hawaii.gtoft.dyn.ml.org goes
to oahu.gtoft.dyn.ml.org.  I'm not overly worried about it, so
I've never fixed it.  I haven't even renamed my domain to
gtoft.dynip.com yet.  Too busy.

George
--
Ever wonder why a quart of spring water costs more than gallon of
gasoline?