[LUAU] rrsmpcd

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Fri Dec 4 13:30:09 PST 1998

Michael says it does "a status check and relogin".  Is this really a
relogin, or is it a response to the status check.  There is also a server
initiated transaction that is supposed to relogin a client, but it should be
extremely rare (if it is even implemented).

The status check comes from the sms server. The interval is currently set to
one day for most people, but there may be some accounts doing the check more
often.  The default was moved down to 15 minutes for a period of time.  If
you logged in during that time and have been logged in continuously since
then your period will still be at fifteen minutes.

-Doug-
Doug Stanfield			Oceanic Cable
Data Networking Manager        	200 Akamainui St.
dougs at oceanic.com <mailto:dougs at oceanic.com>         	Mililani, HI  96789