[LUAU] [Fwd: Broken Links]

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Wed Dec 2 00:33:44 PST 1998

I like the theme, it is just that the web page has moved to
http://luau.hi.net and then will hopefully move to http://www.luau.org I was
wondering if you could change the http://www.hoku.net to the ones mentioned
above, one of each. I want to use the logo as a background or a banner for
the next version of the web page I want to do.
						Zach

On another note, I am installing RedHat on a new computer, 2 harddrives,
both 4.3gig. They have over 1024 cyls, and fdisk says this can cause
problems. Anyone got any first hand info on this?